Each of the sentences below contains the last name of a former United States president. Can you find them all?
1. Evel Knievel once jumped fifteen buses in his stunt car. Terrific!
2. Before you have a tantrum and start yelling, think if that’s the best way to get what you want.
3. On the map, is Idaho over Utah or is Utah over Idaho?
4. I swear, Thursdays are the longest days. I want it to be Friday!
5. If you work in the chem lab, don’t be surprised to find toxic lint on your sweater.
6. That orchard in Germany produces sour grapes.
7. You are a gang of thieves? Then I better run away.